Life experiences she is most proud of:
I was published at the age of 12 along with earning a monthly paycheque.
Why did she choose this career?
I have always enjoyed teaching and training - teaching children has the most rewarding long-term effect!
Marketing and Public Relations
I have ghost written several sales and marketing staff training programs for two major Canadian Banks.
Favourite School Subjects:
Creative Writing, Acting, Singing, Speech Writing
Favourite Extra-Curricular Activities:
- writing children's stories
- writing adult fiction & non-fiction
- currently working on a dramatic stage play
Favourite Childhood Book: Favourite Adulthood Book:
1. The Saturdays by Elizabeth Enright Rebecca by Daphe du Maurier
2. A Tune for the Towpath by Jane Flory
"Be the reason that someone smiles today." Danny Kaye
Katharine Hepburn - because she always followed her own instincts and her heart, no matter what anyone thought or said.